Welcome to AUTUMN'S REPOSE, traveler. Autumn's Repose is a comfy fall-themed world that is perfect for storing your avatars, listening to your favorite calming music on repeat, and even sleep... if that's something you're into. If you are interested in purchasing this world for quest use, please see the disclaimer at the bottom of this page.*
World Size ~ 109 MB, less with compressed textures.
Check Out My Discord! - https://discord.gg/SB4qzkf
About This World
- Udon Video Player
- Toggleable Avatar Pedestals
- 3D Ambient audio
- High-quality textures and lightmaps
- Serious attention to detail without breaking the FPS bank
- Customizable world title and included font
- A comfy seating area that can hold some of your friends
- A cozy and beautiful firepit and bedroom
- A fully animated UI system
- This world takes full advantage of Mochie's Standard Shader
- Full collider and mirror control
- No extra functionality fluff. This is a simple world that speaks for itself.
- This is a full-fledged "Sombie World", the same quality as my commission work with no compromise
- Download the AutumnsRepose.zip file.
- extract the AutumnsRepose.zip file to your unity folder
- At this point, you should be able to open the project via the unity hub, do the first-time setup VRChat/unity requires, and upload to your VRChat Account.
Bakery is required for a correct light bake. the world will bake correctly without it but it will not be the same.... its never the same.
On a decent GPU and normal render settings for bakery, you can expect the world to take 10-20 minutes to bake.
LINKS and Credits
World Test Link - https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_342fd5f3-f649-4887-bcaa-8fb6bedac74b
Mochie's Standard Shader - https://www.patreon.com/mochieshaders
Merlin's Udon Sharp - https://github.com/MerlinVR/UdonSharp
XSVolumetrics - https://github.com/Xiexe/XSVolumetrics
Unity Engine/ VRC Downloads - https://vrchat.com/home/download
Blender - https://www.blender.org/download/
VRC Prefabs Database - https://vrcprefabs.com/
My Discord! - https://discord.gg/SB4qzkf
A special Thanks to...
and you guys ofc <3
*The quest version of this world is just a port from PC to Quest. There is little to no consideration to filesize (~99MB) texture or draw call count. I have only made adjustments to allow the world to function correctly minus some of the visual effects for performance and compatibility. As tested the world functions correctly between 40 and 70 FPS on Quest. Changing shaders, materials, etc would provide better overall performance.
you will receive the files to this world and the right to upload to YOUR account ONLY, public or private.